Antiker holländischer Chatelaine-Anhänger aus Gold mit riesigem Citrin von über 100 crts 1820
- Über Kunstwerk
Antique jewelry object group: pendant
Condition: very good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: The former Southern Netherlands, now Belgium
Style: Regencyor more info on styles
Period: ca. 1820
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Extra information:In the Vever (the antique jewellery "bible") at page 175 we find similar chatelaine pendants. (see pictures)
Material: 18K red gold (touchstone tested)
- (more info on precious metals)
Precious stones: One citrine with an estimated weight of ± 105.00ct.
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- It is a very common practice to treat gemstones to intensify their clarity or colour. The item in question has not been tested in this regard.
Birthstones: Citrine is the birthstone (or month stone) for November.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: The hallmark found (the cornucopia or horn of plenty) in this jewel was used in the former Southern Netherlands (now Belgium) between 1815 and 1832.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: width 4,84 cm (1,91 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 29,60 gram (19,03 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 20195-0174
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewellery
yellow gold jewelry, jewelry with citrine, latest acquisitions,
antique jewelry, estate jewelry, vintage jewelry or modern jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?